Stock Yards 2500 S. Pacific Hwy
It initially began as Fort Worth. On April 27, 1893, Simpson purchased the Union Stockyards for $133,333.33 and changed the name to the Fort Worth Stockyards Company.
Simpson welcomed different financial specialists to go along with him, including his Boston neighbor, Louville V. Niles, whose essential business was meatpacking. They soon understood that as opposed to transportation the cows off to different markets to be prepared, they'd be greatly improved off building meat pressing plants close-by so they could keep the business in the city. The speculators started attempting to draw in real packers to Fort Worth, and by around 1900, they had convinced both Armor and Co. also, Swift and Co. to construct plants close to the Stockyards.
Here are a few reasons;