More about Omnis.com
Omnis.com has various features, including U.S. Support, Tier 1 Network, SSD MySQL, Omnis email, Windows Cloud, Linux Cloud, Easy Scripts and many more. Besides, it has several features for Key Hosting, Account Management, and Programming. Omnis Network has its own control panel program known as Account Manager. cPanel and Plesk aren't provided in any hosting plans by Omnis. Clients can receive tech support via email, phone, and live chat. Omnis.com boasts of US based customer support teams standing by 24/7 and ready to assist anyone with any concern.
Established in 1999, Omnis.com has become one of the leading web hosting providers, in the market of web-hosting community. Also known as Omnis Network, this organization has served over 400,000 domain names with web-hosting accounts. The company was initially headed by a team of professional web services industry veterans in the sector. They had the simple goal of offering affordable, enterprise-class web services and produced highly affordable web services which met industry standards. Omnis Network now operates from its headquarters located in Tempe, Arizona. They provide a wide variety of hosting solutions that are geared towards both individual and corporate clients.
Omnis.com is a Domain Name Registrar accredited by ICANN. Initially, Omnis Network only offered domain registration and web hosting services. That’s how they started out. They've since expanded to provide a full array of Internet services to both individual & professional clients. Today, they also sell dedicated servers and VPS plans, in addition to offering shared hosting packages. Omnis has dedicated servers, Shared web hosting, virtual private servers, and collocation services as well. The site facilitates web design and customization, as well as site building, and also includes In Site Builder tool for non-techies.
There are many features available as add ons, for an additional charge. They include a private SSL certificate, a dedicated IP address, and a Pro or Ecommerce site-builder (the free website builder which only allows for a 3-page website). Omnis advertises that their packages include unlimited space, although the limit is in fact 1.7TB, which is a lot of space.
Why to Choose?
- Affordable pricing and a host of feature packed hosting plans & solutions
- Good customer service/technical support which is really beneficial for newbies and guarantees consumer satisfaction
- They also offer a Knowledgebase and a video tutorials library online
- It has premium connectivity which provides high speed, reliability and raw power to the network and also to its users. Pages load quickly owing to the SSD
- RAID array.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee to their customers
- Onsite, US-based support techs, which is a bonus for English-speaking clients (but not necessarily for foreign clients)
- Omnis Network offers guarateed money back to its clients within 30 days
Everything you're looking for in shared and dedicated web hosting is available in Omnis.com. Positive aspect includes, keeping its clients informed on social media. It's a sturdy track record of web hosting offering some of the best features. It's really worth spending your bucks on it.