More about Fauxpanels.com
Faux Panels was established in 1972 with the aim of giving customers a more affordable way to improve their home with the appearance of natural stone items. Fauxpanels.com is a division of Baron Designs, Inc, a family–owned company. Currently, they serve music studios, beauty salons, boutiques and other commercial clients. Their panels can be found in homes across the country.
Basic Information About Fauxpanels.com
- Fauxpanels.com is a highly trusted company and has been in the home improvement industry for many years.
- Fauxpanels.com offers faux stone items and other home decor products that improve the look of your home.
- Their siding and vinyl siding install are equally easy to install
- Their products can be adapted to suit any space by reducing their size.
Why Choose Fauxpanels.com
- Fauxpanels.com customers are happy with the appearance of faux products in their homes.
- The customers also buy these products because they get virtually the same look without breaking the bank.
- Installation is also simple and straightforward
- Their website also features a blog, which shares the experiences that both commercial and residential clients have had with their products.
- They are active on social media where they get a lot of feedback from their customers. You may also want to follow them on Facebook and Twitter to know more about their new products and offers.