More about Cafepress.com
Founded in 1999 by Maheesh Jain and Fred Durham, CafePress is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. Since its launch, the company has grown considerably and now carry over 300 million products under several million stores. In addition to owning Cafepress.com, the company also owns other popular websites, including Great Big Canvas, Imagekind and Canvas On Demand, among others.
Basic information about Cafepress.com
There are over 300 million products available at Cafepress.com, including clothing, fashion accessories, home décor, home items, stationery and art items. Popular brands featured at this online store include Thermos, Philosophy and American Apparel.
Why Choose Cafepress.com
Here are the key benefits of shopping at this site:
- The company offers competitive prices on all their products.
- CafePress appreciates the time customers spend on their site looking for great deals.
- They ship orders fast and respond to customer inquires promptly.
- The company accepts several payment methods, including MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and several others.
- CafePress.com wants all their customers to be happy with their purchases and has a 30-day money back guarantee policy. If you are not happy with any item you have bought from this store, you can exchange or return it by contacting their friendly customer service.